Town of Phelps Planning Board
Town of Phelps Planning Board Members
Louie Denes, Chairman Samantha Minns, Vice Chairperson Kristin Asselta, Member Nina Tillman, Member Pat Ryan, Member
The Town Planning Board meets on the 4th Thursday of every month at the Phelps Town Court/Meeting Facility, 1331 Rte. 88 in Phelps. Meetings are open to the public.
For 2023, The Town of Phelps will hold the Regular Board Meetings both in person at the Phelps Town Court and Meeting Facility located at 1331 State Route 88 and virtually via Microsoft Teams.
You may join these meetings online as a guest, but please be aware that the meetings will be recorded both visually and audibly and you will need to supply your full name, and email address to gain access. A link to join the meeting virtually will be posted on the Phelps Town website and Facebook page.
Town Fire & Buildings
(315) 548-5691 x 306
Town Code Enforcement
(315) 548-5691 x 307
Closed for lunch (12-1PM)
Other hours by appointment
Helpful List of Documents/Forms for Applications:
- Site Plan Review Application
- On-Premise Business Application
- Site plan
- Agricultural Data Statement
- Short Environmental Assessment Form (applicant to complete part 1)
- Environmental Impact Statement
- Town Code regarding On-Premise Business: https://ecode360.com/12716278?highlight=businesses#12716278
- Sub-Division Application
Please Provide Seven (7) copies off all Documentation